I was never really a die hard Cubs fan, but because of the man that I married I am quickly becoming one. Of course Reub has to start his daughter young. GO CUBS!!!!
Three of Reuben's loves. Lilly, Cubs, and Caffeine Free Mountain Dew. (I know I fit in there somewhere, but I don't know where). By the look on daddy's face you can tell the Cubs lost.
Lilly (3 months) Kole (5months) Crew (2 months)
The family went to the Enterprise Rodeo, while Reuben, Lilly and I had to go back home so Reub could go to work. Ride'em Cowboy!!
Lilly had so much fun over the weekend with her aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents, but unfortunately it had to come to an end. Nighty, night!!
4 comments:
i like the layout of your blog. it is cute. looks like you guys had fun! i want to see pics of your house when you are done with it. luke is working up north for 2 months so we probably won't be down for a while.
Laura,
I didn't know you blogged...I'm so glad. I saw your blog on Kalie's...I'm so glad I noticed it. I haven't seen your Lily yet and let me just say she is absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy for you and Reuben...it sounds like everything is going really well. I loved the cubbies' clothes - I'll make sure that Riley takes a look at it - he'll love it. Well tell the fam hello from us.
Hey, cute Cubs clothes! Lily looks like the perfect mini fan!
Laura... So good to see you have a blog. This is Missy from soccer. I saw your blog on Chanel's blog. Your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment