Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lilly's first night in her crib. What a big girl she is. Ever since she was two months old she has slept 8 to 10 hours every night.



Look how cute she is... yep that is the fourth outfit of the day. As you can see this outfit is on its way. Not pictured my three outfits!



The Dr. thought rice cereal might thicken things up and hopefully decrease the amount of spit up. At this point we are willing to try anything!!!

Trying to get used to this sitting up thing.


Lilly and her new friend.

14 comments:

Kim said...

She is sooo cute!!!!Avery spit-up so much too!!! Like....alllll day! It seemed like her whole meal and I was so frustrated!!!! I really tried everything and finally when I switched to formula from nursing, she let up, but it was a special formula. Good luck. Avery's lasted until about 10 months.

April said...

She is so cute! I didn't know I had your wrong blog either...I love her hair and eyes, what a beauty! Mason has a crush. Oh and Mason would spit up so much, but then when he started sitting up by himself, he stopped spitting up (around 6 months)

Bobbi Simkins said...

she is getting so big! I'm starting to see a lot of both of you in her now. we need to come and see you guys when we are in st george this next week. we will be down monday and saturday. we need to come see the remodel! i can see the new carpet in your pics.

Heidi said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute! She is so much more grown up. Isn't it so fun! I am glad you are catching up on some sleep now days.

LAINA said...

So what a drool baby she is. But it doesn't matter because she is so cute. Can't wait to see her again.

Andee said...

She is so adorable! Her eyes are big and beautiful!

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

So cute! Look at all her hair!!! Brooklyn is still lacking in that department! We can't wait to play next week! Hope everything works out

rudi said...

hey! wow you definately lucked out that she has slept 8-10 hours a night since she was 2 months old! glad to see things are going well:)

**The WEDDLE clan: said...

HEY! I figured it out (with the help of a friend)...go look! Also, I realized if the person's blog is on private, like mine, it won't give you an update, so I guess you just have to look at mine daily! HA!

Deb said...

What a cutie! I still cant believe how petite she is. You have the cutest little baby around.

KALIE said...

Wow what a cutie and she's getting so big! I definitely feel for you about the spit up. Jesse had GER and threw up most everything til he was nine months! It will pass! Just enjoy the many outfit changes and be glad it's not colored solid food yet. The rice cereal helps for sure...good luck!

marebear said...

holy cow i can't believe it! wow i haven't heard or seen you guys in way too long. darling little girl. wow we have all changed so much. keep in touch. love maren

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, she is darling! She is a good sleeper, I bet you are enjoying a full nights rest. Sorry about all the spit up...good thing she is do stinkin' cute :)

rudi said...

laura she is SO cute! i love the pics. i hope i can see you sometime soon!