Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Reuben went on Round up last weekend and brought me home a baby calf.

Here is Lilly enjoying her peanut M&M's. Well those of you who know me should recognize that Lilly is falling right in my footsteps. (I am addicted, so ate them first then let her play with the bag)


Lilly loves seeing her great grandma and pa Goodrich

She also loves going over to my Aunt Jodi's house and playing with Dezzie. They have been so good to us and have helped us out a lot since we have been married!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

ok, that outfit is adorable, and I can't believe how big she is, so cute!

The Bowlers said...

She is the cutest little thing! I love her she's always so happy!! We need to hang out soon.

Deb said...

Aaaawwww that little cow costume is sooo cute!!

daltongirl said...

This brings back memories of Taylor's first Halloween when she was a cow--and so was Megan, and you were a cowgirl! SO cute!!! Lily looks darling.

Bobbi Simkins said...

of course she was a cow! why would she be anything else! cute~!

April said...

I love the cow costume, she is so cute!

LAINA said...

So cute! Hey are you in town currently? Adrian said something about you being in town this Wednesday and us going out to dinner? That is true?

Katy and Rob Bodily said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. Lily looks cute in her little cow costume. She looks like she is such a fun and happy baby.

terynmendenhall said...

K...you totally have a baby and she is adorable!!! Congratulations

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Hi! I just made our blog private and I don't have your email to add you, so email it to me at cryscastillon@gmail.com. Thanks! You guys are soooo cute by the way!