Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lilly is always so happy

I could watch this over and over. She loves playing with her dad!


5 comments:

KALIE said...

SO CUTE! I love her little baby laugh. Thanks for posting this darling video!

Michelle said...

She IS so happy! What a darling little girl you have :)

The Bowlers said...

Laura she is so flippin cute!!! I wish I could have played with her more tonight. Nate and I were just talking about how happy she is, even when she spits up. Oh what a doll!

Krista said...

Laura,

I can't believe how big Lily is and we haven't even seen her. She is a very happy baby with beautiful eyes! It is either time for us to travel to St. George or for you to visit your relatives up north. Let us know when you three are in town and we'll all get together with Matt, Julie, Rachel and Cam - we'd love to see you!

Deb said...

What a cuuuuute little laugh! Oh man I cant wait!