she is so cute! She seems to be walking way better than she was on Thursday. It was so fun to see you the other day, thanks again. Call me when you come up. Oh, and I love the dance moves
I love her - I'm so impressed that she is walking you two! 11 months that is pretty good. Hopefully you guys make another trip up to SLC soon it is always fun to see you.
Wow what a great walker and dancer. You are going to have to be extra careful. With dance moves like that it will be hard to keep the boys away. Oh, I miss her and you, when will I see you again?
9 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already walking, and I love the little dance :)
Ya I can't believe the Lillster is walking. She is too little :) Cute pictures!
she is so cute! She seems to be walking way better than she was on Thursday. It was so fun to see you the other day, thanks again. Call me when you come up. Oh, and I love the dance moves
I love her - I'm so impressed that she is walking you two! 11 months that is pretty good. Hopefully you guys make another trip up to SLC soon it is always fun to see you.
Wow what a great walker and dancer. You are going to have to be extra careful. With dance moves like that it will be hard to keep the boys away. Oh, I miss her and you, when will I see you again?
She is so stinkin cute!!!
awww, cute! i'm impressed on how soon lily's walking! what's your secret? claire's not quite there yet, but i'm not in too big of a hurry. fun fun!
She's SO adorable!! by the way I'm not a blogstalker I found your blog from adrienne's blog!(at work) love you guys!
What a smartie...just like her mom!
Post a Comment