Happy birthday Lilly!! Here is Lilly hiding in one of her gift bags. As you can tell she was spoiled because it was chuck full of gifts. The day started off with her birthday breakfast at the Golden Corral. Then we all headed up to Enterprise. We went and saw the cows, rode horses, shot guns and opened lots of presents.

Singing happy birthday
Lilly loves chocolate cake just like her mom
Papi and Granny Goodrich
Grandma and Papa Evans. Thanks for the delicious birthday dinner! Navajo tacos mm..mm good!

Lilly's Great Papa and ma Evans

Porter came to celebrate!

Eric took Porter on a horse ride. At first Eric looked a little nervous (It's been awhile) but I think it was because he didn't have a cowboy hat, boots or wranglers on. Maybe next time Eric we will provide you with the whole attire.

Like father like son.

Porter loved the MOOOOO Cows!

and the horses.

The modern day John Wayne or that's what he thinks. Ride'em cowboy!
Thanks for making Lilly's birthday so special! Thanks for all your love and support!
11 comments:
That looked like it was so fun! We wish we could have been there. I can't believe Lilly is already 1 yrs old. She is so cute!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Hey we are coming down in your direction this upcoming weekend (Thurs-Sun) if you don't have plans we'd love to meet up with you.
oh how fun. hope little had a happy # 1. hey and do you know anything about soccer at the college. i would like to play now that i won't be playing futsol at the church because i got kicked out. let me know
happy birthday lilly!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY! I wish I could have been there to celebrate and ride horses, except that I can't ride horses right now so maybe it was good that I wasn't there so I didn't have to be jealous. Well, your little gal is adorable as always.
Wow, I can't believe a year has gone by already! that's so crazy. She is adorable! I just love that girl.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lilly-in-May! (remember that?) She is a beautiful girl, cant wait to see you guys again!
Happy Birthday Lilly! I can't believe she is that old already time flies!!! She is as cute as ever!!!
Happy Birthday Lilly! I bet she loved having all the family gathered around to celebrate. She's so cute Laura, congrats! It goes by super fast, hu?
Happy Birthday Lilly! Crazy how fast they grow. I miss her!
that p-ssy will soon be ready for play
Post a Comment