Monday, July 27, 2009

24th of July in Enterprise

Miss Lilly had a blast up at the Enterprise Reservoir camp grounds. I guess we need to do this more often.



Every year on the 24th we run the Enterprise 5k Fun Run with Reub's family. Reub and I were pretty excited that we beat our time last year by almost 2 minutes. We ran it in 27:19.


Lilly looking cool in her shades
Lilly's race
Crew running so fast

Trey, Lilly, and Kole relaxing after there race

Enterprise Rodeo

How cute are Lilly's boots??

Reub's sister and bro and families

5 comments:

Megan (Goodrich) Hunt said...

Those pictures are sooo CUTE!! I love the little cowgirl! I can't believe how well she did at the race! Some of the pictures of Lilly reminded me of us when we were little. :)

Deb said...

What a little cutie! (Yeah Lilly too!) Good job on the race!

LAINA said...

What a country family! You are so cute and so is Lilly. Can't wait to see you again, probably when Meg gets home.

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

FUN! Don't you just love family!

ellie said...

oh my heck those are the cutest boots ever! you & your family are the cutest! it's so fun to see Lilly's personality in these pics & video. She's a doll!