Lilly loves her cousin Porter. Everyday since we have been home she walks around the house and says, Porter, Porter. It is so cute! They had so much fun playing together over the Festival of Trees weekend. Oh and Porter takes one look at me and says hi Meg then looks at Meg and say hi Meg. So funny!

Porter and Lilly on a scoot scoot ride with granny. They were such good helpers.

Getting ready for the parade to start. Lilly and Porter loved walking around looking at all the christmas trees and wanted just about everything around them.
3 comments:
She is adorable!! It looks like you guys had fun! Is Porter your sisters little boy then?
We need to get together soon!
It's so fun to see you guys again. I can see how the "visual" factor could be confusing! I still think I'd need your soccer numbers to tell you apart!
EM
Em hey!! It so good to hear from you! How are you guys doing? I tried to take a peek at your blog but it is private:)
Post a Comment