Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big Girl!

Someone is acting like she wants to grow up. One night she was in her crib and the next..

night she wanted to sleep in her big girl bed. She doesn't want to be put in her crib. It was her idea and for the past 3 nights she has slept in her bed. She stays in it all night tell I go get her in the morning. Now hopefully next potty training.....haha!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I love that she sleeps with a blankie and a doll. She is so cute!!

LAINA said...

Wow. A regular bed, she is a big girl! Loved seeing you when you came up last. I can't wait to see you again. Call when you are coming up next and we will put together a dinner.

Cherise said...

good luck with the potty training. It is by far my least favorite task as a mother. ugh.

Andrea and Reid said...

She is getting so BIG!!! and so cute!!!

ellie said...

Wow, how did you do that? That's awesome! I saw your mom a few weeks ago at Chuck-a-Rama, and she said you were in town. I should've called you, & you should've called me! We need to hang out.