Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter 2010-Enterprise

Lilly feeding her first baby calf a bottle

Lilly riding her new bike from Granny and Popi Goodrich. She is obsessed!



Porter boy cruising!

Lilly's cousins Trey and Kole showing off all of their candy.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Lilly is getting soooo big! I still can't get over how much she and you look alike and Porter and Eric look alike. It's insane.

Cherise said...

those bike/cars are so cool. I want one for me! I am super jealous! :)

KayDee said...

Saidee loves those racer things..... I have a new blog site... mytwokidsandi.blogspot.com

LAINA said...

Lilly is so big. She is such a cute little girl. Those bikes look like so much fun!

Ummmm....This post makes me miss you. How have you been? I want to see you for sure when you come up next ok.

Yates Family said...

You guys! She is a doll! She is growing up so fast - Happy Easter too! Hope you're doing great! :):) Laura, tell your sister hi for me!