Saturday, May 29, 2010

15 weeks

We should be able to find out the sex of the babies at my 16th week apt. in 4 days!

10 comments:

Deb said...

Look at you! So cute! You, at 15 weeks, with two babies in your tummy, is what I look like...now. haha.

Cherise said...

how exciting!! You look great!

April said...

how exciting!!!

Kim said...

Tiny!!! I was triple that size with my third and I was only carrying one!!! Good luck & I can't wait to find out the sex of both those babies!!!

The Bowlers said...

Your so cute Laura! I can't wait, it's gonna be so fun!

LAINA said...

So you kept telling me on the phone that you look HUGE! You look TINY! You look BEAUTIFUL! I hope you are starting to feel a little better.

I can't wait to find out if you have a boy & girl or girl & girl or boy & boy in your tummy. If they are identical or not..... I just can't wait. I am sure you are just dying to find out. Let me know soon, maybe with a text. Oh, and I think you are coming up REAL soon? Lets get together so let me know when you will be hear and I will get a party together.

Kate said...

I just heard the news this morning! TWINS! How fun! My mom saw your mom at costco and she was so excited to tell me:) hope you are feeling well... excited for the updates! Miss you... -kate

Castillon04 said...

Wow! Congrats Laura!! Wahoo!

Tenecia said...

Congratulations you guys! How exciting! Can't wait to hear what you're having.....

Annie said...

Did you think that you wouldn't ever get to have twins, since you are a twin? I have always wanted twins, but thought I probably wouldn't have them...but you are giving me hope! How exciting!!! Congrats!