Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 weeks old

Haley and Ivy first night at home in their own bed. Can you tell they love each other? Lilly has been so funny with them. Every little noise they make she runs over to the bassinet and says, "it's ok sweetie Im right here."

7 comments:

Kate said...

they are SO cute! what a great picture!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

Oh so cute! What a good big sister she is!!! Cute girls! Congrats again!

LAINA said...

I am so glad they are home now. They are still so adorable. I bet Lilly is so cute with them. Oh, I wish I was closer so I could cuddle with them.

Bobbi Simkins said...

they are home! congrats!

ellie said...

Cute! How much do they weigh now? I'm so happy for you that they're home! Lilly's so sweet, that's what Claire would do too. Such a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

Wow! 3 weeks already! Glad they are home now! They are still so little & cute!

Nield Family said...

Seriously cute little angels! So glad they are finally home with lilly!