What two little Mircales! Haley Megan came first at 9:05 on October 6, 2010 and weighed 3 Ib 13 oz and then her younger sister Ivy Laura was pulled out by her feet at 9:09 and weighed 3 Ibs 14 oz. They took me back in the operating room (just incase they needed to do a c-section)at 8:50, got me prepped and as you can see, it didn't take long. Wow it was fast! They are doing great in the NICU. They are both breathing on their own and are as beautiful as can be. The only things they have are IV's and feeding tubes and will require those until they get enough from the breast or bottle. So basically they will be in the NICU until they can learn the feeding thing. They are trying but it will take a little time and patience. I finally know the answer to everyones infamous question.......no they are faternal. Oddly enough Haley's blood type is O positive and Ivy's is O negative:)
18 comments:
THEY ARE SO ADORABLE! I am so happy they are both healthy!! They look just like you (and Megan)! So are they identical? Congratulations Laura, I am so excited!!
They are beautiful!! I am glad to hear all is going well. Sounds like they might cruise through the NICU!! Congrats!!
They are beautiful! I love them already! When I have a baby I hope my pregnancy go as smooth as yours seem to. Love you guys!
Congrats! So excited for you! Someday they'll be little guards on the b-ball court with one lucky teammate - just like I experienced:)
Remember to have patients with the eating thing. It can seem a little frustrating when you want to go home so bad. I'm so glad that everything went so well! They are so adorable!
Awwww, they are SO beautiful!!! I LOVE all of their hair!!! I'm in love with them already! It makes me miss my babies when they were born...they grow SO fast! Congrats!
YEAH! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! I wish I were closer darn it! I am so excited for you! Love the names you picked too! Congrats girl!
Sweet sweet babies!!! I am so glad they are doing so well!!! Congrats to you guys!
So cute! Congratulations!
Those are cute names! I am glad they are doing well, and you too!
So beautiful! I'm glad things went so well. My email is brookebreen@gmail.com I'd love to keep in touch.
Those are the cutest little girls. Oh that picture just makes me want to hug them and love them. I promised you a call and so I will call soon. I hope you are recovering well. I hope they figure out feeding soon, but like you said, it takes patience. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you way up here in SLC. I Can't wait to meet them one day.
Oh guys they are beautiful! Congratulations to the new family of five! They do look just like you and Megan :) How fun - best of luck and hopefully everyone is home together soon! Love you!
Congrats! What miracles! I am glad you and the babies are doing well. Hope you get some sleep and they take to eating well!
Seriously, I keep pulling up your blog to see your cute girls! I can't stand it, they're to die for! LOVE IT!
Congrats! What little dolls. I hope they are home with you soon!
SOO CUTE!! They look JUST like you!! Congratulations!!!
I can't wait to hold them! I am even more pumped that you are moving into our neighborhood and we get to hang out more. Let us know how we can help get you moved in. I want to bring you dinner and hold the babies.. We love you! U look amazing!
Post a Comment