Monday, January 3, 2011

More pictures of Haley and Ivy

Kamill Knudsen, a friend from Reub's work, took some pictures of the girls for us at our new house. Haley and Ivy are getting so big. These pictures were taken when they were about 6 weeks. They are almost 13 weeks and probably about 8 pounds. I know it is late, but our computer crashed. We also need to get more pictures because they are growing so fast.









9 comments:

Kim said...

I love the cowboy hat ones! They are so cute! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Annie said...

Awww! Beautiful pictures!

LAINA said...

AMAZING! Your family is beautiful! I love seeing pictures.

Carlie Sue said...

Laura these pictures are do cute!!! What a beautiful family.

Deb said...

These are SO adorable. I especially love the one's with Lilly and her big, excited eyes in them. :)

Laura said...

So darling! What an adorable family!! They are almost as cute as their mommy. :)

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

Laura so so cute!!!!! I can't wait to meet them!

Julianne said...

Oh my Goodness! They are getting bigger and they just look ADORABLE! You have such a darling little family...

xoxo

Bobbi Simkins said...

too bad u aren't in my ward so you can be my assistant! Luke gets to for now :)