At 7 1/2 months Haley weighs 14 pounds. She is sitting on her own and is still trying to get used to baby food. Haley has such a fun personality. She is for certain the most high maintenance of the two. She had her first hair cut this month and is a lot of fun.
Ivy weighs 15.3 pounds. She looks so cute in her helmet that she wears 23 hours of the day. It is nice and hot, but hopefully she only has to wear it for 3 months. She doesn't seem to mind it. Haley loves to play with it. Lilly can get this girl to laugh and when she laughs it just makes me smile. It is just the best sound ever.
Daddy and Lilly swimming. This girl loves the pool and doesn't want to get out. She would go everyday if she could. She reminds me of when I was little. Eric, Meg, and I would spend all day at northcrest. We would call my parents to bring dinner over.
7 comments:
They are so freaking cute Laura, I am so excited to meet them! (And see Lilly again!)
Your girls are adorable!!! They are perfect. I laughed when I read their weights because my little 4 month old is a total chunk and is already heavier than both of them. She's like a sumo baby though. I wish we lived closer to you guys. I think Hailey would love to play with Lilly. Your family looks great. How lucky to have 3 adorable little girls!
You've got such a cute family! Isn't it nice that the weather is somewhat getting warmer and dryer for us all to enjoy the pool and outdoor activities?!?!?
xoxo
Such a cute family! You are a wonderful woman to be able to manage twins babies and a toddler! Life seems happy.
Laura, it was so fun to see you guys while you were here. Sorry I had to leave the pool so early, sometimes it just isn't worth the battle with a grumpy kid. Anyway, I really want to plan a trip down to visit you guys. I will make it happen. If you come up again this summer let me know.
I miss you already.
lily I want to take your clothes off except your knickers, admire your sweet little body and rub your p-ssy through your knickers making you giggle, put my hand inside your knickers and put my 3 fingers in your lovely little bald p-ssy, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love toddler p-ssy nice and warm and tight, you squeal and kick when I move my fingers in and out of you, I get you soooooooooooooo wet your knickers are damp, I take them off, put my fingers in your bum and suck your p-ssy to orgasm, now you pull down my pants and take out my c-ck, see how hard it is just for you, you play with it for awhile and then it goes in your warm, wet, soft little mouth, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good girl use your mouth to lick it and suck it it feels reallllllly good , I c-m in your mouth and you swallow. your sweet p-ssy and mouth are mine now. itake your soaked knickers to smell your p-ssy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.gurukecil.com/2019/05/pengajuan-pinjaman-dana-online-secara.html
Post a Comment