The beginning of the Evans family

Dan, Meg, Me, Lilly, Reub, Mandy, Eric, and Porter. It is not often that we all get together as a family, but we sure have lots of fun when we are all together. We porked out at the Golden Coral for breakfast, played racket ball, joked around, and cooked lots of food.
Dan, Meg, Me, Lilly, Reub, Mandy, Eric, and Porter. It is not often that we all get together as a family, but we sure have lots of fun when we are all together. We porked out at the Golden Coral for breakfast, played racket ball, joked around, and cooked lots of food.
Mandy was sweet enough to give me a little manicure, but then she talked me into painting her toe nails. What a brave women to let me do that because we all know that nails are not my specialty. We will see if she will ever let me do that again. Then I will really know if she liked them or not.
Lillian and her cousin Porter together in there church outfits. Porter is always so sweet with Lilly.
Lilly and her cousin Crew. He was born exactly 3 weeks after Lilly. Crew is Reuben's brother's (Matt) boy. There is no question who the fathers are of these two. Lilly looks like Reub and Crew looks like Matt.
14 comments:
Laura,
You have a beautiful baby girl. Congratualtions. You look good. It sounds like things are going great for you. We did miss you at graduation, but you do have the best excuse of all to miss it. Take care, and we can keep in touch through blogging. Check out our blog at ianandryan.blogspot.com
You're doing awesome! I'm no pro but if you need help, let me know! Lilly is DANG cute! We hope to see you guys soon! Love ya!
~Chanel
hey! so fun to see a picture of the baby!
Ah so cute, I am glad you have joined the blogging world!
Lilly is so cute! I am glad to hear more from you!! What a beautiful blessing dress!! Porter is getting so big! Time flys, keep in touch :)
Cherise
congrats on the blog! did somebody help you get started or did you do it on your own? sorry we couldn't make it to the blessing. we wanted to come. we will have to come and see your condo when it is all remodeled. are you done?
I love to see what my girls are up too! Glad you've joined! You guys are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby girl! You need to get Julee to start a blog!
Lilly looks so beautiful! How fun to have everyone there.
Laura
How is everything going? I saw your blog and I was so excited to see your beatiful baby girl! I just wanted to say hi and wish you the best with everything, it seems like life is treating the family well. Where are you living? What about Megan?
Margot
I love that you guys are blogging now!! Its so great to see Lilly!! She is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!
And its good to see Crew too!! I haven't seen pictures of either of them until now. I guess we need to get Julie blogging too.
Congrats again you guys. She is adorable and I can't wait to see her in person!
Laura! She's so beautiful! I never got to tell you congrats! Looks like things are going great for you! We need to keep in touch! Oh are you teaching in the fall??
congratulations! I'm so glad I was able to see the pictures! Like Erica, I haven't seen Lily or Crew.
Our whole family is really blessed with adorable grandkids!
Congrats again and I hope to see you guys soon! Will you guys be going to the reunion on the 9th?
-Andee
I don't think that Brock and I have had a chance to tell you congrats! Lilly is beautiful!
Laura,Reuben
Congratulations on Lilly she is so cute So I found Jakes blog and decided to look at your blog. Thats exciting you graduated and got your baby the same week.
Post a Comment