Reub went up to help his father on the ranch with pregnancy testing. My sister-in-law Rachel (Reub's sister) and I decided we needed to try it. What an experience that was. I thought my arm was being stucked in. The good news was she was pregnant!

Whoever thought sticking your hand up a cows whoha could be so exciting!

Nothing like putting your whole body into it.
Reub and Cam preparing the pour on. Of course it takes Mark to make sure it's done right.

Now thats a real cowboy right there!
6 comments:
Wow, what can I say! I'm jealous! Is that poop juice on Rachel's hand? I am proud of you Lar for trying it out though.
wow you are becoming quite the rancher girl! I don't think I could ever stick my ARM up the backside of a cow! Way to go!
That is great! I love that you are a rancher and a cowgirl and that you love everything about it!
Shut up!!! That's so funny. The best thing I've seen in a while.
Gah! Goodness, as a kid I would have never imagined you doing that...looks like you are a true cowgirl. That is awesome.
Sick! :)
Post a Comment