Friday, November 21, 2008

Our little Cowgirl


The cutest cowgirl I have ever seen!

Lilly and her dad checking out the horses.

Lilly decided she wanted to go for a ride.





6 comments:

LAINA said...

When my baby is finally here can I come to your ranch and have him or her ride horses? That looks like so much fun and I am so jealous. I love horses!

LAINA said...

I will be here. So give me a call or text me when you are available. I am only NOT available for sure on thanksgiving and the day after but that leaves us lots of time for lots of fun.

KALIE said...

Lily looks SO cute. Gotta love those pink boots. She looks like a natural on that horse!

Ashley said...

Laura!!! I'm so happy I found you. I can't believe how big Lilly is and how beautiful. I can see a lot of reuben in her. Looks like you guys are going awesome. Miss you!!

Andee said...

Look at how big she is getting! She is definitely the cutest cowgirl I've ever seen! :)

Robbie and Margot said...

Hey Laura -

I am making my blog private so I need your email address so we can stay in touch!

Thanks,

Margot