Porter got a talking Elmo. This kid loves Elmo. He was so excited. I wished that I would have gotten it on video.

We drove to Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday morning to see my Grandparents. We don't get to see them often, so it was fun to visit. They always send us home was some delicious homemade bread.
Porter and Lilly in there new Christmas outfits.
Lilly's and Porter's first time on Santa's lap. They didn't know what to think.
We drove to Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday morning to see my Grandparents. We don't get to see them often, so it was fun to visit. They always send us home was some delicious homemade bread.
And finally our last hoorah was at Red Robin with Meg before her and Dan had to go back to Minnesota.



5 comments:
Oh my gosh Laura, Lily is so dang cute!!! I just love her!
Sounds fun. Sorry I only got to see you and Meg once while you were in SL. But I am sure time with your family was more important, it usually is. Let me know the next time you come up.
P.S. I know you may be in St. George and not be able to come but didn't want to leave you out that Deb's baby shower is going to be on January 31st at 11am.
um.. danny is not in any of your pictues.
HI laura, I found your blog off Lacy's. we need to get together sometime. we need to catch up.
That sure makes playing games more interesting and intense! How fun is that!?! Lily is so cute! She is growing so fast!
Post a Comment