Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

This year it was Christmas with Reub's family. We played lots of games, ate lots of food and goodies, and made memories that wont be forgotten!

Our cute pajamas that we received on Christmas Eve.

How cute do these kids look in there Christmas pajamas.

Lilly gave her daddy a little surprise. This is the only time you will see Reub with a smile when he has spit up all over his face, chin, and shirt. That a girl Lilly!!

Our stockings

Grandma made Lilly her own stocking. It's so dang cute. Lilly got her first John Deer tractor. With all boy cousins there wont be time for dolls.

Her new chair and rocking horse that Santa brought Lilly.

Lilly and Kole in there new outfits from Grandma and Papa.

I would take that present any day:)

Crew made it to Enterprise on Christmas day with a smile.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

We were in Enterprise too for Christmas. I can't believe how big she's getting and she's so cute.

Deb said...

Cute! I love her giant smile in every picture...what a happy baby. Glad it was a good Christmas!

Michelle said...

I absolute LOVE that Lily got a John Deer tractor for Christmas :) Sounds like a succesful Christmas.

Brian and Emily said...

Laura she is just beautiful!

Bobbi Simkins said...

looked like fun! they are all getting so big!