She is growing up way too fast. Right now Lilly scootes backwards, loves to pull herself up on everything, has a real high pitch scream, says da da, drinks from a water bottle, and reads books.
She is so cute. We had such a fun time hanging out with you guys this last weekend. You and Reuben are such a fun and easy couple to hang out with. Now that we have a place to stay down there we will have to do that more often. Thanks again for the fun!
Hey guys I had a lot of fun hanging out with you on Monday night. I was so glad Stephanie got voted off. She was sweet, but that's about it. Tawni and I are excited for you guys to come and visit. Which weekend are you coming (don't even think about trying to back out!!)?
By the way, it was great to meet Lilly. She is adorable.
5 comments:
She is adorable!!! She has the biggest and cutest smile!!! She is a doll!!!
She is so cute. We had such a fun time hanging out with you guys this last weekend. You and Reuben are such a fun and easy couple to hang out with. Now that we have a place to stay down there we will have to do that more often. Thanks again for the fun!
I seriously just love her and want to take her home with me!
Hey guys I had a lot of fun hanging out with you on Monday night. I was so glad Stephanie got voted off. She was sweet, but that's about it. Tawni and I are excited for you guys to come and visit. Which weekend are you coming (don't even think about trying to back out!!)?
By the way, it was great to meet Lilly. She is adorable.
Nate
Laura she is so dang cute!
Post a Comment