Lilly is eating daddy's ice cream. Bad idea to let her try a taste because she wanted more!! For all you moms out there who are thinking why is she giving her nine month old baby ice cream, remember dad gave it to her against mom's will!

Reuben bought Lilly a valentines outfit.
Granny playing with Lilly. I loved jumping over, running into them, and building things with these blocks.

This Tee Pee has a lot of memories. We slept in here, played games, and watched movies in this tee pee. Lilly gets to have her fun in there while she is at grannys house. Oh and Reuben was enjoying himself as well.
5 comments:
Man those blocks were fun! And I remember the teepee too! Dont worry, all my friends give their kids lots of treats before they're even 9 months old - its ok to spoil them a little :) Lilly is so cute!
Wish I saw you when you were up here. I miss you. You need to come up and hang out with us again sometime soon.
So Cute! I bet Reuben loves buying his girls gifts.
Lilly is adorable!!! She is getting so big!!! You guys look like you ae having lots of fun and enjoying life!!!
Laura I still can't believe how adorable she is. It looks like you guys are having a great time. give me a call sometime.
Post a Comment