Lilly walks around this box full of toys all day long.
I want to see her again. I love her. I want you to come up and watch her and claire interact. They would have so much fun together. They are both so big now I can't even believe it.
she is the cutest thing ever. we need to hang out sometime? do you ever see Julie? Hope everything is going well.
Oh my gosh I can't believe how big she is getting. That is so dang cute how she waves! I wish I could see it person.love meg
Aw! she is so cute!! We need to come visit you guys so we can meet her! She is adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I want to see her again. I love her. I want you to come up and watch her and claire interact. They would have so much fun together. They are both so big now I can't even believe it.
she is the cutest thing ever. we need to hang out sometime? do you ever see Julie? Hope everything is going well.
Oh my gosh I can't believe how big she is getting. That is so dang cute how she waves! I wish I could see it person.
love meg
Aw! she is so cute!! We need to come visit you guys so we can meet her! She is adorable!
Post a Comment