Oh thanks Lar your so sweet! Happy Birthday to you my favorite sister! I'm lucky to have someone who will let me talk to them 20 times a day!
Happy Birthday to both of you!!!
Happy birthday Goodrich girls! I'll admit...it took me a minute to realize it was your birthday too! Have a great day!!
Happy birthday to Laura too! Hooray.
Ummmm...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU! I know I am late but oh well, better late than never. When does Meg get home? Soon right?
Happy b-day to my favorite twins!!! :) You guys are great & always make me laugh so hard! I love you guys! (Sorry I'm a little late.)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh thanks Lar your so sweet! Happy Birthday to you my favorite sister! I'm lucky to have someone who will let me talk to them 20 times a day!
Happy Birthday to both of you!!!
Happy birthday Goodrich girls! I'll admit...it took me a minute to realize it was your birthday too! Have a great day!!
Happy birthday to Laura too! Hooray.
Ummmm...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF YOU! I know I am late but oh well, better late than never. When does Meg get home? Soon right?
Happy b-day to my favorite twins!!! :) You guys are great & always make me laugh so hard! I love you guys! (Sorry I'm a little late.)
Post a Comment