Monday, August 10, 2009

This last week we spent a couple of days up in Odgen with Reub's family. Thanks for such a great weekend we had so much fun.

Lilly could go down slides all day long.

Lilly and her Cousin Crew looking for ducks.

Lilly feeding the goats and the Weber County Fair

Lilly and all her cousins bawled when the ride stopped so Grandma Evans paid for them to go again.




4 comments:

Bobbi Simkins said...

happy birthday yesterday!

ellie said...

It's funny how little kids just love slides so much, hu? Looks like fun! What a cutie!

Deb said...

Cute! I bet you are having so much fun with her! I cant wait till June is that age and can really enjoy thing, but for now I'll just enjoy the baby phase. :)

Emily said...

Found your blog through one of the missionaries in my missions blog! Your little one is SO BIG! Hope all is well with your fam! We are adding you to our blog!