Friday, September 11, 2009

Family Fun

When Meg and Dan got home from Minnesota we had a little family reunion with just my family.
Lilly hadn't seen Meg for 8 months, so it was so fun to see what she would do when she saw Meg. Lilly was so confused who her momma was.




Lilly likes to wear Porters Elmo basket on her head.

One night we went to the Bees game with the family. We went to a BBQ before the game with the Kiwanis Club. They had races for the kids and the adults. Lilly and Porter ran against each other. Porter was kicking trash until he dropped his packet of Relish he was holding and Lilly blew by him. She won 5 bucks and Porter won 2. My bro says he was just trying to be a gentlemen.

We also stayed over night up at Park City. We rode the Alpine Slide, Alpine Coaster, and the zip line. It was really fun! Porter loved the Merry go round.

We went up to the Homestead in Midway for brunch and oh my I ate a lot of food, but it was so delicious! We also went to Cherry Hill and had a blast!

Thanks mom and dad for the fun weekend. We love you!

8 comments:

Deb said...

How fun! Lilly is cute as always. I would have love to see her see Megan for the first time in months and see what she did...haha.

LAINA said...

Thats so funny that she didn't know who was mom. When you come up next let us know, I feel like it has again been too long since I last saw you. I miss my Laura.

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! looks like fun! lilly is so cute!

Megan (Goodrich) Hunt said...

It was so funny when Lilly thought I was her mom. She didn't want to go to Laura. She never really lets me hold her unless she thinks I'm her mom. Lilly is so stinkin cute though!

We need to get together Deb and Laina.

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Your family pics are so cute! I feel like we haven't seen you forever even though we see you at softball in passing every week. I would love to watch Lily while you play. Just let me know when your games are. Bailey would have a blast with her! Hope things are going well. Wendi

KALIE said...

Wow Lilly is growing so fast. I love her cute blonde hair! I'm so glad you posted some recent pics. She's changed so much even since June!

Our Family said...

Next time you are up Cherry Hill way, you have to call me! We live a block away! 801 815 3069 Give me your email too and I will invite you to my blog. You guys are adorable!
Em Wall Fenwick

britta said...

Laura!! I would love to do family pictures of you guys whenever you are in town next! Just let me know. I will definitely work you in! Talk to you soon! (I don't have your email!)