Wednesday, June 2, 2010

2 GIRLS!!!

LOOK OUT HERE COMES TWO MORE!!!

24 comments:

Kim said...

How exciting!!!! Congrats!

The Bowlers said...

Congrats Laura...watch out Reuben!!

Kate said...

no way! how cool! at least you (kinda) know what's coming:)

LAINA said...

YAHOO!!!! I know you were worried about adding two more girls to the clan, but you are going to be so great with them! A family of girls.

Julianne said...

YAY!! Congratulations. 2 more precious girlies...that is awesome.

Deb said...

That's crazy!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Are you going to name them Laura Jr. and Megan? ...you're probably going to be getting that question a lot. :)

Deb said...

Oh and, do you know if they're going to be identical or fraternal?

Tenecia said...

Congratulations! I think Reuben should start kissing his retirement bye-bye since he'll have to pay for 3 weddings! :0)

Cherise said...

cool! That is sooo exciting. Fraternal or identical?

The Allen Family said...

You are going to have so much fun with all these girls! Congrats! How are you feeling? How exciting for you guys.

Andee said...

Congratulations! I've only had my girls for about 72 hours, but there is nothing like it!!

Erica said...

YAY!!! We LOVE girls!! I'm so happy for you guys. Lots of estrogen for Reub, but he can handle it...right??
Love you guys!

ellie said...

Awesome!!! That's going to be SO fun! Identical or fraternal? Awww! Cute!!

Yates Family said...

So exciting! Girls are awesome - especially if they are like those first two! :) Congratulations guys!

Carlie Sue said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM! CONGRATS!!! the world defiantly will be a better place with two more "goodies!"

daltongirl said...

That picture seriously brought tears to my eyes! SO cute. Congratulations!

Bobbi Simkins said...

u are so tiny for twins! can tell the boob fairy has come though :) congrats! do you know if they are identical or paternal yet?

Gigi said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Mindy said...

ahhhh... this is what i remember! Love you girls!!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! So exciting..good luck when they are teens!

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

I think Reub will be a little outnumbered!!! But oh how fun... Congrats!!!

Brooke said...

Where the hell have I been!! First off, PREGNANT!! Secondly, TWINS!! And third, TWIN GIRLS!!! Ahh I love it! I bet your mom and dad and having a hayday with this one, payback!! I'm so excited for your cute little family, soon to be quite big family.

Brittney and Scott said...

Oh two little girls will be so much fun! That is exciting! We need to get together!

The Hatch's said...

I didn't know you were prego and with twins!! HOw exciting!