24th of July in Enterprise

Enterprise Rodeo. This year Reub and his buddy Luke rode in the donkey race. It was definitely the best part of the night. Lilly loved every minute of it and can't stop talking about. When Reub fell off she was so worried. Everyday she says, "I want daddy to ride the donkey, but don't fall off Daddy!"
Lilly's cousins Kole, Crew, and Trey
Lilly catching candy at the Parade.
Meg came to Enterprise with us. She ran the Enterprise 5k Fun Run. Every year Reub and I run together, but meg took my place while I walked it. It is crazy how I walked at least 3 miles a day when I was pregnant with Lilly and now I can't even walk 15 minutes.

Enterprise Rodeo. This year Reub and his buddy Luke rode in the donkey race. It was definitely the best part of the night. Lilly loved every minute of it and can't stop talking about. When Reub fell off she was so worried. Everyday she says, "I want daddy to ride the donkey, but don't fall off Daddy!"











6 comments:
love all the pics! Lily is SO CUTE. Not to mention you're one cute pregnant lady! I'm glad we got to see your during your SLC visit. Even if it was only for a minute or two
Looks like fun. And you look so cute by the way. How are you feeling? I want to see you again so if you come up again before the babies are here please let me know.
Cute pictures! I love that you're a cow girl...that's a life that I think would be so fun. I'm lovin the little belly!
You and megan are so dang skinny. Yes, even tho you're having twins you're still super skinny. Lol. You guys look good. Love you both!
Cute Pics! What a cute little family you have! So excited you guys are moving out by us, really can't wait for all the game nights!
You look like you are maybe 24 weeks pregnant with just one!
Post a Comment