Wednesday, August 4, 2010

GOING PRIVATE

We have decided to go private. So if you would like to keep in touch with the Evans family please leave your email on my blog or email me at goodiesll@hotmail.com

50 comments:

Andee said...

I'd love to continue reading!!
andeelu@hotmail.com

Hope all is well!

Heidi said...

Please add me, I love to read your blog.
heidiemyers@gmail.com

Kim and Steve said...

yes please, kimmybranch@hotmail.com

LAINA said...

Of course I want to be invited to view your private blog. lainacampbell@gmail.com

Brittney and Scott said...

hey I want an invite!
brittneyhenrie@yahoo.com

Erica said...

Me too! Me too!

eureka1354@yahoo.com

Deb said...

Mmmm... Hmmmm... Oh, I don't know... Ok, I guess. debnewey@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest pregnant person ever!!! We need to get together soon
stph0795@yahoo.com

The Allen Family said...

Please add me, I would love to keep in touch with you!
kelsey2202@hotmail.com

Kim said...

dancin_chick_19@yahoo.com

add me please

chandra said...

Can we keep taking peeks at your cute little family?!
Matt and Chandra
chandrafarnsworth@gmail.com

Kristin said...

I love looking at your blog. You guys are so cute. I miss you.
Kristin.hintze@gmail.com

Julianne said...

Yes Yes PLEASE!! juliannega@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

michellecall3@gmail.com

By the way, you HARDLY have a baby bump...you should really get on that! HA.

daltongirl said...

I want to join your private party!! lesliemdalton@gmail.com

Brooke said...

Dang girl you're lookin good, as usual of coarse!! Add me to your list.
brookealder@gmail.com

Our Family said...

emwa_12@hotmail.com
Emily Fenwick

Ron and Sonya said...

Hey Laura, hope all is well with your little family. Come up to Harmony for a visit! Keep us on your blog so we can see those sweet little girls grow! Love ya, Sonya

Coach Kennington said...

lacyjk@hotmail.com

Sara said...

sara.sabey@gmail.com You look so great! I can't believe there are 2 babies in there.

Angeles said...

Don't forget me! Lol. Angered8@gmail.com

Shanna said...

shannascovill@yahoo.com

Laura said...

Okay girlie...sign me up! laaurra@hotmail.com

Bobbi Simkins said...

bobbisimkins@yahoo.com

Yates Family said...

I love reading your blog and seeing your cute family!
gigglesandcurls@gmail.com

Andrea and Reid said...

I love reading your blog!!

andrearaleigh@gmail.com

Tenecia said...

me me me me! teneciah@gmail.com

Annie said...

aejamba@hotmail.com

I would love to get an invite! :)

Mark and Brynne Rose said...

I love reading your blog
brynnemurdock@hotmail.com

McKay and Amanda Jones said...

amanda.jean.12@gmail.com

Robbie and Margot said...

please add me too! merrilljohnson@gmail.com

Jenny said...

jennycharlotte@gmail.com
Definitely want to keep in touch- Jenny Pochynok

Anonymous said...

add me pskiser22@yahoo.com

Emily said...

Hey we Liechty's want to keep in touch!!!

emaline92@hotmail.com

Brian and Emily said...

please! emilyblewitt@gmail.com

Jimmie-Nichole-Koa-Becks said...

naverett6@gmail.com

The Talbot Family said...

bodaciousbabe18@hotmail.com Love to keep reading and see those babies!

Marsha said...

remember me
marshawilson05@gmail.com

Eric and Brey said...

breyanniewannie@gmail.com

Brittney said...

brittneymoffat@yahoo.com

eliza and christopher said...

congrats on having twins! That will be so fun. I hope all is well. Its fun to follow your cute family. I'd love to keep peaking in every once in a while. elizadougherty@gmail.com

Matt and Becca said...

Laura, long time no see! I would love to stay in touch. Please invite me! You look so great, by the way...

Becca Richards Maxfield

rebecca.maxfield@gmail.com

Carlie Sue said...

ah! don't forget about me! carliebarrus@gmail.com

Nield Family said...

jnield00@gmail.coim

The Shupes said...

Please add me!! heathershupe@mail.weber.edu and if you would like an invite to mine send me your email to my email!!

TheStaheliFamily said...

I'd like an invite mso3050@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to keep up with your cute family....heidimoody@hotmail.com

Jared & Shannon said...

I would love to keep reading! sblad@admin.washk12.org

Nicole said...

Ditto everyone else. I would love to keep reading as well. nicoleb81@hotmail.com =)

Jon & Jen said...

Hey Laura! I came across your blog from Michelle's and was so excited when I realized it was you! Looks like you are super busy. Congrats on the adorable little kiddos. Looks like a lot has changed since the good old days of Rage Soccer. I would love to keep track of you guys and see how things are going for you.

Jen (Duffin) Bingham
jjbingham@hotmail.com
jonjenadsayd.blogspot.com