What the heck. I can't believe you are having twins and you are the same size as me, I only have one inside. You look so great! I am excited to see pics of the little ones!
wow, I can't believe you are 33 wks already. Time flies, ok, maybe not for the pregnant, but.... Hope you and family are doing well! I was around East H., your old stopping ground, and thought of you and Meg.
you look great! my mom was saying that you might have to go in this last weekend. So I assume these babies are still cooking... :) Good news! Hang in there!
mmmmmmmmmmm mum looking good, no regular sex for you but I bet that bum would feel sooooooooooooooooo good, love to take down your pants and knickers get you on all fours and slip deep in you, you must be a football player you certainly have a tight end! you squeal and groan , I reach around to rub your clit and you pant and moan, you are starting to get really wet and horny now and push back to meet my thrusts into your tight bumhole, oh yeah rub my clit come on work it good, deeper in my butt I want it harder, I c-m in you and watc it drip out mmmmmmmmm great bum mum
12 comments:
What the heck. I can't believe you are having twins and you are the same size as me, I only have one inside. You look so great! I am excited to see pics of the little ones!
Very cute Laura! Can't wait to meet those babies!
You look amazing!! I'm jealous! :) Hope everything is going well! Let me know if you need anything! If anyone knows about twin girls, it's us!
YAY!!! You look just adorable. I hope you are feeling well...
wow, I can't believe you are 33 wks already. Time flies, ok, maybe not for the pregnant, but.... Hope you and family are doing well! I was around East H., your old stopping ground, and thought of you and Meg.
wow! good luck! i love the music on your blog BTW:)
-kate
You are tiny. Can't wait to see pictures of these cute babies!!! But give it a few more weeks ;)
you look great! my mom was saying that you might have to go in this last weekend. So I assume these babies are still cooking... :) Good news! Hang in there!
you look awesome, that is how big I would be with one baby :) I hope you are feeling well and those babies stay inside for a while :)
Laura you look so stinkin' cute! I looked way swollen and sick at the end. Way to go! Keep em' cookin'!
You do look amazing! I will have to post a picture of my big old belly so you can see what HUGE looks like :)
mmmmmmmmmmm mum looking good, no regular sex for you but I bet that bum would feel sooooooooooooooooo good, love to take down your pants and knickers get you on all fours and slip deep in you, you must be a football player you certainly have a tight end! you squeal and groan , I reach around to rub your clit and you pant and moan, you are starting to get really wet and horny now and push back to meet my thrusts into your tight bumhole, oh yeah rub my clit come on work it good, deeper in my butt I want it harder, I c-m in you and watc it drip out mmmmmmmmm great bum mum
Post a Comment