Haley is not trying to kiss her sister, she is telling us she is hungry.
Daddy and his girls. Man he needs a haircut!

The girls got to wear there cool shades for a day.

So who is who? Isn't that the cutest picture ever?
Ivy thinking about what life will be like at home with big sister?
Haley is wondering where her sister went.
Mom and Haley bonding during some skin on skin time.
12 comments:
they are seriously cute! I love these pictures! Can you believe you have 3 kids now? sheesh. You caught up to me!! They are super cute!
I'm so glad to see more cute pics! They are just SO cute! How sweet they are together, I love it. You look amazing, Laura!
That first picture is my favorite! I remember Cheyenne sucking on everything in the hospital! We took a picture of her sucking on my nose, it was so funny:) How do you tell them apart anyway??
Love these!!!!!
They are absolutely adorable! Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you both and for the safe arrival of the twins. They are so precious...
They are just the cutest babies ever! Keep the pictures coming!
They are beautiful and I love their names. Best of luck to your sweet family!
They are so cute. And you look beautiful as always. Hope you are feeling well, and hope the girls and doing well; including Lilly of course. They already look bigger.
They are too cute! Congrats Evans'!!!
are you kidding me! They are the cutest thing ever!!
Oh so sweet! My kids love to look at the pictures! So do I - keep posting pictures! I'm so glad they are doing so well!
yes Reuben does need a haircut. I am truely sorry. I will be home sooooon...... ha ha. i wish. Babies are so tiny and cute.
Post a Comment