I guess we better be careful with what we say and do. A picture of Lilly doing what her mom does every 3 hours.
Haley and Ivy at 4 weeks and are trying to roll over.
Popi and Granny holding Haley and Ivy for the first time.

Lilly the Tiger grrrr. Pretty intimidating huh?
My new EZ 2 nurse pillow has been the best purchase. I love it!!!!
7 comments:
I totally loved my nursing pillow like that. It was the only way I could nurse them at the same time. I hope you guys are doing well! they are just precious.
I love my EZ 2 nurse pillow, too! It really is the only way to do both, for me anyway. Yours is SO much cuter than mine, I love it! I can't believe they're SO strong, trying to roll over. They're SO beautiful. Lilly looks great with her tiger costume on. I'm so happy for you!
Wow that first picture of Lilly cracked me up! Haha!!! Where have I see that before? Oh wait, Andee has been doing that for almost 5 months!
She's such a cute little girl - and those babies!!!!! They are SO TINY!!! Just adorable - so glad to hear they are doing well.
Madelynn copied me all the time when she saw me nursing Owen. Coodos to you for committing to nursing 2. I know it's a lot of work, but also SO worth it! Probably a big reason they are just about rolling over!
Lilly looks so cute!! looks like she is having a blast with the baby girls! love the pictures!
Ha Ha Ha, just love that Lilly girl! And wish I had that pillow like nine months ago! Move over here already!
Your twins are adorable!
Post a Comment