Saturday, November 6, 2010

Next week we get to move into our new house. I can't tell you how excited we are. It has been so fun to see it being built. It will be quite the change from our 2 bed 2 bath condo we have been living in the past 5 1/2 years. It will be sad to leave behind great neighbors and ward members, but it's time for an upgrade.

Kitchen

13 comments:

Angeles said...

Omgosh! that's more than an upgrade. lol. it's beautiful. congrats!!!

LAINA said...

Ok. So that is stunning!!! Two new babies and a new house. You are hogging all the new things.

When do we get to come have a sleep over?

Deb said...

HOLY CRAP! Can I move in too?

Southern Belle said...

Beautiful!! Congratulations:)

Kim said...

I love it! You guys are so lucky!!!

Andrea and Reid said...

WOW!!! That looks so beautiful!!!! You deserve it!!

Bobbi Simkins said...

I love it! looks so nice!

Laura said...

Your dad said I could totally use the casita whenever I want...okay, he didn't but I bet he would. The house is beautiful! I'm so happy for you all!

The Bulkley Bunch said...

Your house is gorgeous! We can't wait for you to live so close... We can come help move you in this week. Just give us a call!

Karin Webb said...

Yay- I found your blog! What a cute house, I hope you love living in it! I'm so glad you were able to come to vb this morning- you rocked it!!

The Shupes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shupes said...

Wow, it's beautiful. I haven't looked at your blog for a while, holy cow twins, I guess that makes sense!! But Michelle just had twins took, it makes me a little nervous to get pregnant!! I'm glad they are home and doing good. And you did not look big enough in that picture to be having twins. We congrats on the new babies and I hope you love your new home.

The Hatch's said...

Beautiful! Where is your new house at? All 3 of your little girls are so sweet!