I love her smile! It is so big!

Every year the Saturday after Thanksgiving we help set up for the Festival of Trees. It was so fun to have two extra helpers this year!


Us at the festival getting ready for the parade.


My mom, Lilly, and Porter reading a story before bed.
5 comments:
Her smile is to die for! So cute!! I hope you guys have a Very Merry Christmas!
How much fun! It has been SO LONG since I have been to the festival of trees.
Are you coming Saturday to dinner. You better show up because otherwise I will be mad at you. PLEASE COME! I beg of you.
It was fun seeing the Goodrich clan at the Festival! Seeing everyone makes me miss the soccer days and the trips together! Oh yeah, my brother and his wifey are moving to St George in Jan. You might see them around, and me too!
Laura Lily is so cute...I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. That looks like fun!
Cute little family you have. It has been so long since I've seen you, but it looks like you're enjoying yourself.
Post a Comment