This is a dog that Reuben thought would be fun to take over. Trigger is a Min Pin and has been so good with Lilly. I took him up to my parents house and was so worried because I couldn't find him. I found him all cuddled up next to Lilly. 
Lilly's cousin Porter loves his red spatula. He takes it EVERYWHERE he goes! Who needs toys when you have a spatula.
Lilly's cousin Porter loves his red spatula. He takes it EVERYWHERE he goes! Who needs toys when you have a spatula.
This is what happens when all the cousins get together and your the only girl cousin. You get to or you have to bath with your boy cousins.
8 comments:
Cute family, Rueben! How is the rest of your family doing (mom & dad, Matt, Rach, Jeron)? Hope everyone is well! It's fun to see you on here! Take care! Tenecia Hunt Valerio
She is so cute!!! I havent seen Crew since our wedding how cute!! Gotta love the cousins!!!
Hey where did you get that toy for Lily that she walks around pushing? That looks like and awesome one and I need one for Jack.
What a cutie pie!! Claire has that same walker and LOVES it, too! They grow up soooo fast! That bathtime pic is priceless! Lol! So Cute!
Laura! She is a dolL! I love that flower towel! Did you make it? Its awesome!
Wait. Is that your dog? Very cute. Can't wait to see her again one day. When will you be back up here in SLC. We are doing a Baby Shower for me on the 2nd of April and a Bachlorette PArty for Carlie on the 8th of April. So if you happen to be up here then you should come.
Hey
i found your blog and just had to say hi..we should hang out sometime..we always say that, but we should. i am making my blog private very soon so if you want a invite email me at brittneyhenrie@yahoo.com
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely look at those sweet c-cks
Post a Comment